My project experience began in 1981, having completed 4 years of training and graduating from the FIDM. Obtaining My Certification in 1990, when California offered Professionals that opportunity.
- Law Firm Interiors Furnishings & Finishes; Interior Lighting, Architectural & Millwork Design Development (connecting Staircase Design)
- Cooperate/Banking Institutions (Branch Interiors, Facility organization, relocation of personnel; Master Space planning & ADA Signage packages.
- Entertainment / Themed Design/Project Management: Domestic and International Projects.
- Hi-end Residential Design / Remodels. (including Furnishing Selection, Kitchen, Bath Design& Custom Millwork Details)
- Remodel collaboration of Architectural Residential Property.
- Landscape Design Development and Phasing implementation.
- Construction Management: Many do not enjoy this process. I love it, the vision emerging. I have supervised Construction activity on both Commercial and Residential Projects. Finite scheduling, budgeting and on site collaboration with General Contractors and the various Sub Contractors, is an area that I excel at.